Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I had unprotected sex and worried about getting HIV. I am having extreme anxiety.

I had unprotected sex in Japan with a Japanese girl....I am worried about getting HIV. I have had no symptoms or STDs...I am having extreme anxiety. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1140
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi... I would say, get it checked... These test are simple and can be done at any medical centre and are not that costly.. It would the best way to get over your anxiety..

Answered: Mon, 4 Jan 2010
  User's Response

First of all thats racis to act like only japaneese people can give you hiv and were a damn condom!

Answered: Tue, 2 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor