I had sex on 28 april and taken unwanted 72

I had sex on 28 april and taken unwanted 72 within 35 to 40 hours. Now i had abdominal pain on 10 may and heavyness in my vegainal part and i bleed few drops of blood.
Is that my period . My last period on 13 april and i had protected sex on 28 april and after 35 to 40 hours i had taken pill 72. Is there any chances of pragancy.
And i m feeling heavyness in my stomach .. is this about urine infection..?
Or as i told is this my period but usually i bleed more in my periods time but now few drops of blood. Is this side effect of unwanted 72 pill.
Plz suggest me.
I have done with pragancy test on 4 may that was negative. But in urine culture E coil infection was there. So any one helping doctor plz suggest me.
1. Is there any chances of pragancy
2. Is this my periods.
3. Is urine infection is affecting my bleeding or this the side effect of unwanted 72.?
Pls help me out.
4. Why my stomach is looking big.?
Pls help me out.
Mon, 14 May 2018