I had palpatations for a few mins non stop, shoud I go to the doctor ?

I hate wasting doctors time, coz where I live people are hypos and go in with cough. I was told 2 years ago I have a slight heart murmur, nothing to worry about, I just have to be careful lifting things and If I ever have baby. I used to get palpatations quite alot but I ve just gone months without any. I go to keep fit twice a wk and have never had a problem. I also do a job which requires lifting. Last week I lifted heavy items in work and after I suffered a bad scary episode where I had palpatations for a few mins non stop. Ive been fine since but is it worth me going back to my GP.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009