Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

I had pain in my testis

I am 20 and i had problem idont know it ismajor rminor, I had pain in my testis. not sevier
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  331
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
I dont think that it is of concern, you should be fine with it. It can happen even after masturbation or sexual intercourse or an injury( unknown minor injury). The inflammation if any will subside after sometime. Hence I dont think that there is a need for you to worry. See it for another 3 days. If it worsens then see a General surgeon.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
If it is mild pain without any other symptom ,there is nothing to worry. If pain persists consult general surgeon
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

if it is not so severe with no other signs and symptoms like swelling/fever/ then nothing to worry ..i think if u are very concerned then see a general surgeon.

Answered: Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor