Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

I had my period and it lasted for one month. I am not sexually involved

I had a really heavy period that ended about 2 weeks ago and it lasted for almost a month. It finally stopped but now 2 weeks later I m spotting. Should I go to the doctor? No miscarriages, I m not sexually active. I m 16. Not that this has to do with anything but this is a question that I have gotten the most answers for. lol. IF YOU RE NOT GOING TO BE OF HELP TO ME DON T ANSWER THE QUESTION!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  150
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Time for a doctors visit. You could have an infection, or another type of glandular infection that is causing these problems. You could even have a low iron count in your blood that could be contrivuting to this irregularity. Good luck, I hope you get the treatment you need soon.
Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor