I had mild conductive hearing loss at 8 kHz since childhood. weather I am ok with hearing of not ?

sir I had myringoplasty in both years and I had mild conductive hearing loss at 8 kHz am I eligible to join armed forces age 23 gender male medical history I had on and off discharge from both ears since childhood. so I went under myringoplasty Rt december 2004 Lt may 2006 operative findings 1) mesotympanum healthy 2) ossicles were intact and mobile 3) graft placed medial to HOM underlay technique in year 2010 I appeared for Assistadant commandant medical and refered to E.N.T doctor to rule out deafness , I went under PTA test and my result was as follows for air bone conduction gap 250 hz- 20 db 500 hz - 20 db 1000 hz -15 db 2000 hz- 10 db 4000hz- 25 db 8000hz- 30 db Result: mild conductive hearing loss the E.N.T specialist told me that result is fine and you will not have any problem in getting through medicals exam, but when I went to medical board they rejected me saying that I have mild conductive hearing loss. I wnat to know that weather I am ok with hearing of not. I asked through RTI about medical standard and i got following information candidate can hear forced whisper at distance of 6 metres, each ear tested separetely and upto +/- 10 db are acceptable standard of audio metir hearing range in PTA TEST. what is this +/- 10 db....
Sat, 7 May 2011