I had microdisectomy L4-5 for compressed nerve about 4 months

I had microdisectomy L4-5 for compressed nerve about 4 months ago. Before surgery, I had, and still do, severe hip and sacrum pain. My lymphocytes are 39.5%, Basophils absolute says .1, Eosinophils 3%, lymphocytes 39.5%, neutrophilic segs are 46.2%, with mean platelet volume of 12.3. I also have potassium of 5.7, calcium 10.6, albumin serum 5.4. Now I’m being told maybe the surgery didn’t successfully decompress my nerve, with no satisfactory explanation for my hip and sacrum pain. I’m concerned about early onset of bone marrow cancer after these labs. Should I be questioning my doctor?
Fri, 2 Nov 2018