Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I had massive heart attack, please suggest

I had massive heart attache my wife wants divorce after 37 years. If I smoke a carton of cigarettes a day?
I had massive heart attache my wife wants divorce after 37 if i smoke a carton of cigarettes a day will i die quicker?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  336
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello tommasso;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you have a massive heart attack then you need to take regular treatment which i guess you are on.As for the divorce after 37 yrs it is sad and you need to talk to each other and try reconciliation as both of you have spent a major part of life together so it will be nice to stay together.Talk and try to sort the problems.Regarding smoking a carton of cigarette a day will it kill you the answer is NO.Cigarette does make you prone to heart disease and cancer but as for the surety regarding death;sorry there is no guarantee so better don't try.
Answered: Tue, 13 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor