I had malaria falciperum 4 times. Suffering from loose motion,stomachache and low fever. Could this be cerebral malaria ?

Hi! my age is 19 and I am a female. Since past 7 months I have had malaria falciperum 4 times and each time I have done full medication- 1st time I had taxim O for 14 days+ 14 days malarid. 2nd Time I had falcigo injection for 3 days. 3rd time I had rapither injection for 5 days. 4th time I had Emal injection for 5 days. Last medication is over 2 weeks back. Yesterday I had loose motion twice, stomach ache, chills, fever in evening abut 99.4F. I couldn t sleep properly at night.As soon as I slept I woke up suddenly. This happened 3-4 times while sleeping. I even hurt my tongue unintentionally...it was an involuntary reflex in sleepy mood (it happened 1st time in my life) I have had this experience (of waking up suddenly at night) in past also when I had malaria falciperum. I am feeling weak, sometimes dizzy. What are the chances that this could be cerebral malaria . I have no good medical facilities here. I am afraid of getting into coma and all that.... What are the earliest signs of cerebral malaria?
Fri, 29 Apr 2011