Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

I had infection and cystitis of urinary bladder. Kindly suggest

hi there, my name is Avinash and recently I have been discharged from hospital in which I was admitted for the curing of infection and cystitis of urinary bladder . It has been 4 days after my discharge that i have been feeling pain in the area around right kidney from yesterday. Can you suggest what to do in the case I am far from a doctor and cant go immidiately.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  248
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
plz get ur usg for pelvic
tab.meftal spas for reliving pain
tab.cipro tz for 3 days
tab.rantac twice a day

Answered: Tue, 4 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor