I had heart palpations and jitteryness, nervousness and anxiety. Can it be for caffeine?

Last Monday about 2 weeks ago, i stayed up all night drinking pepsi. After that, I was jittery, nervousness, heart palpations. After that, the heart palpations went away and my heart was beating normal. But my mind was cloudy and it was fatique all day long. The symptoms lasted but got a little bit better each day. Yesterday, i drink 2 glasses of pepsi. And then i waited a hour and went to bed. I couldnt sleep that much last night. I was up and down. So when i get up this morning around 7 i notice i had heart palpations and jitteryness, nervousness and anxiety . The anxiety and that was prob from me thinking about it and being worried lol. But when im focused on something i barely notice them. I was wondering could it be from the caffeine? causing this? I ve also had like cramps and gas.
Sat, 12 Dec 2009