Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I had diabetes and several miscarriages. what should I do ?

sir i am 31 yr age women diabetic ,i also had several miscarriages in 2009 i lost my baby i.e 6 month pregnancy premature birth i also have urine problems such as recurrent infections and cystisis bladder infection plz suggest me suitable treatment as i am childless my menses are regular and ovulation is also correct i also did my torch test in which iGg cmv and iGg rubella is above normal values please suggest what should i do my ht is 5,3 my weight is 75 kg.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Sep 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  245
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
diabetes is a known cause of pre term labours, malformations in the foetus and in causing various infections.
i would advise you to consult a physician and get your self treated to keep the sugars in the normal range. also get hba1c levels done which will tell you your sugar status for the 3 months.
plan your pregnancy only once your sugars are normal.
get a pap smear done.
eat balanced diet and get the infections treated too...but most important is your blood sugar levels.
i hope i have answered your query.
take care
Answered: Fri, 30 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well ome to HCM.
During pregnancy DM requires due attaintion and better control is achieved with
insulin due to its predictable out come.Frequent dose titration of insulin is the demand.Control your UTI and blood sugar properly and than plan for pregnancy.You should keep frequent check up with diabetologist. thanks
in pregnancy
Answered: Fri, 30 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.your biggest problems are being diabetic and overweight by 20 kgs.Unless and until you control both of these you will have repeated UTI and difficulty in conceiving.Consult a dietician and a diabetologist for control of both.Only a proper and methodical approach will give you the result.Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 30 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor