I had chest pain, tight tension in the left side of my neck. What could be this?

OK. I have had for the past two nights an extremly weird heart condition...only before i go to bed for some reason or late at night...that my heart gets this weird pain...i mean sometimes it hurts sometimes it feels weird and it comes and goes. As well it makes me lightheaded and dizzy. Not to metion tight tension in the left side of my neck and a lil in my shoulder . one night it even caused shortness of breath , which it also makes my head on in the temple area on the left side feel quite weird as well. Can anyone please help me with this problem. DO I need a physician or what? What is my condition?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009