I had cataract surgery in both eyes, however after having

I had cataract surgery in both eyes, however after having the left eye done, I am having double vision, eye pain, a floater, plus my eyelid droops a little. I am taking eye medication combined in one bottle.
BromSite, Ofloxacin, Prednisone. Also have developed a ski rash which resembles small age spots and swelling of legs! I need some answers as I have seen a retina specialist, now being sent to a neurologist as I have seizures, which I am on medication and have not had one in 4 years. Advice please,
Wed, 30 May 2018