I had bright orange discharge & feeling quite tender in my stomach, please suggest me what should I do ?

Hi, I am 24 and last time i had sex it was very painful with deeper penatration i thought that it might have been because i was tender from not long having finished my period but then on the next day i noticed that i had bright orange discharge which is more in the morning and i have also been feeling quite tender in my stomach
Asked On : Wed, 1 Sep 2010
  Anonymous's Response
I had sexrecently too that was i dentical andhave similar symptoms but I also took plan B recenty and am not sureif that msy be the reason but I though this just sounded all too familiar seeing as I have very same discharge and tenderness issue and it is worrying me so if you figure anything out soon please shoot me an email at Iwould really appreciate this and wish you good health :)