I had brain surgery for an intact anuryrsm; they cut

I had brain surgery for an intact anuryrsm; they cut my jaw off drilled a circle about the natural dent beside my right eye. I was home 3 days later with lots of steroids and 1 darvocet for pain x 2/day. Neither I nor my family were informed that I had a stroke in the Executive Function. With a BS in Psychology and an M Ed, I was given no notice nor therapy. My daughters were petrified and said I was really mean (30, 31). That was 11 years ago and to this day nothing..A slight infarct (my ass-small). I found out almost 2 years later by getting papers from Hoag and taking them to my friend's ex husband, Dr Fortanasce in Arcadia,CA. They didn't do the proper test and thanks to the 60s pysch course I did it all myself and can usually "pass for normal".
Face blindness of new people, loss of confidence and my job-a RE appraiser while my insurance rose from $354 to $2,500/month -Blue Shield dropped me the month after I was diagnosed in 9/2005. Operation 5/2006, working every day to pay the insurance and mortgage. ER also told me my fall in 2014 was nothing; after literally appearing and nagging Newport Orthopedics I finally said "squeeze my thighs"-one was muscle, the other masked potatoes. The MRI 2.5 months later showed cracked tibia, posterior horn, torn meniscus and broken ACL and stretched MMLs. I just kept trucking up and down and living alone in 1 3 story house with 29 steps...I am now getting some shots in my knee (r) for bone on bone on the interior side.. the whipped cream on my whole body is SLE for a long time and cysts on my kidneys..no pain or meds other than Tylenol for that. Luckily i live in Southern CA; way better than Pgh and Chicago. I have never been able to convince my family I'm ok. My shrink (10 years) thinks I'm a walking miracle and do 2 other neurologists. Me...I'm a limping miracle. Any suggestions?
Thu, 27 Sep 2018