I had blood work this week. My Vitamin D 25

I had blood work this week.
My Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy came out to 22, so its low.
My glucose is 102 so 3 points high
My Triglcerides 169 so 20 points over
LDL is 109 so 9 points over
Everything else was ok.
What can I do without medicine to correct them.
Thanks
Tue, 16 Oct 2018

I went to my family doctor, all my blood work was good except vitamin D was low 18. I have never ever had a problem with it in the pass, I m 63 yrs. The doctor wrote a prescription for 1pill ,50.000 units for 12 weeks, should that make it come up

I recently had some blood work done by my PCP. He has referred me to an endocrinologist on account of the following results. Not able to get an appointment for a month & really worried!! Is this something that I should be concerned about or try to move my appt up? T4 free 1.03 (0.82-1.77) Tg Ab Tg, serum 136.2 (1.5-38.5) TPO Also found to be deficient in vitamin D at 25.2 (30.0 - 100.0) Thank you.

I have been dx with multiple sclerosis last year. I have very low vitamin d levels 5.7. I have been taking vitamin d 50,00 u twice a week for 3 months had repeat blood work done and it only went up to 9.7. I have been told I may have to get vitamin d infusions. Just not sure about the side effects.