Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I had bleeding during sex, had claymidia infection before. Is this related ?

i have been with the same guy for almost a year. right after christmas he told me he had claymidia and i should get tested.. i got tested and tested postitive. we both got treated and to be safe we havent had sex. a couple of days ago we finally did have sex and i bleed during sex, it was stoped after like a hour. i am just wonderin could that mean i wasnt treated and i could still have claymdia? i am on birth control so could that have something to do with the bleeding? please help
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
it is possible that you may not be comletely cured of chlamydia infection.
so get it checked again.
& if found positive,take full treatment both of you as well if other person who is having sex with either of you.
after treatment get again checked for total cure.
avoid sex before both of you become completely alright.
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor