Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

I had an early miscarriage now pelvic exam says there is sore inside uterus. Is medical treatment suitable for me and will it affect fertility ?

Hi Dr..I am 29 yr old,having no children,had an early miscarriage in January. Through my routine pelvic exam Dr.has found a small sore inside my uterus and advised nothing to worry as it wont hinder my pregnancy. But last week,I had found light brown spotting on the day I had intercourse(protected) and went to the dr. again and he said that the bleeding was from the sore as the result of jerk. He advised me to have a biopsy test and to remove the sore with rays. He also prescribed me regestrone tablets. My question is,can medical treatment be suitable for me? I am afraid to go through any surgical treatment as I have heard that surgery will affect womans fertility. I want to conceive. Is it possible now?
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  124
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
A woman's fertility is affected by many reasons.Its a combination of many factors.
Whether you need surgical treatment or medical treatment depends on your doctor.But if your doctor suspects a 'sore' and wants a biopsy then it would be advisable to get it.As long as you are ovulating properly and have a healthy endometrium (with patent tubes)then chances of conception are there.You should see a fertility specialist with your partner.
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor