I had an accident where I fall down from roof

I had an accident where I fall down from roof and has a major damage in my neck.
The spinal cord in neck and brain is damaged. and it is said by doctor.operation was done and the nerve or cell connecting to brain is fully damaged.
Doctor said very poor chance to recover.and there are no option available in medical science. Whatever available in medical science we have done it.

From that day onwards I could not move my body especially the lower part that is both the legs. but I can talk properly.
Now-a-days I am always laying in the bed and cont move the body. Even because of the continuous in the bed I got some bedbugs.

Now I am under my mothers supervision to take care. Because doctor surrenders.
Also doctor said pray only Allah/GOD can help.

So, is there any advanced treatment to recover.
I request from my heart if you can advise for further treatment.
Sat, 29 Sep 2018