I had a total replacement hip right one...on 2003...im having

I had a total replacement hip right one...on 2003...im having a lotss pf pain.. my doctor send me for a bone scan... i have the report and says that
Three-phase bone scan targeted to both hips reveal symmetrical perfusion in the angiographic or first phase.

The second or blood pool phase images also reveal no asymmetric increased tracer uptake in the right hip.

The third or bone phase images show a photopenic area in the right hip corresponding to the right hip prosthesis. Very mild increased tracer uptake at the interface of the prosthesis and the native bones is seen consistent with routine and normal postoperative changes.
WHAT ALL THAT MEANS
Tue, 8 May 2018