Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

I had a night fall suddenly after 8 years. Is this normal ?

Hi, i am 25 year old male and last night there was Involuntary passage of urine bed wetting this use to happen with me when i was 17 yr old and after that this is the first time this happened i am really scare
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The involuntary passage of urine could be due to incontinence of bladder neck so please consult a doctor better a Urologist to find the cause and get treated for the problem.At your age bed wetting should take bedwetting seriously.
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome,
to make you better from this condition (if it continuous,) there are plenty of medicines in ayurveda.
we are treating this type of patients with a treatment plan to make vata in anuloma gaty.
for the recovery (if it conyinuous) write to us
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor