Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

I had a miscarriage with iud, now I am having a watery discharge with an odor.

i think i had a miscarriage but not sure i need some advice i have already seen my doctor , but he did no testing, just said my iud was still in place. but now i am having a watery discharge with an odor, but not a fishy one. and i am also very crampy. i had a light period in january the the next one started light then it got really heavy and had very intense cramps, passed several large clots but not the usual looking ones and this lasted a day. had to buy new clothes to wear to work because of it. i saw my dr but i am not convinced yet, need help
Asked On : Wed, 17 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  274
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Yes IUDs does have a higher rate of miscarriage. But without testing , one cannot come to such a conclusion. You should get the confirmation with an ultrasound.

Answered: Wed, 17 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor