Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

I had a miscarriage which was a terrible experience

I am 24 years of age, not the march that is gone but the one before i had a miscarriage which was a terrible experience, me and my partner started trying again and the following march I fell pregnant again and this time i had an ectopic pregnancy which i had to have my right fallopian tube removed, my periods returned to normal and we have now been trying again for a few months but had no luck so far, i would please like to know if there is anything we could do to help or any medicines i could take to help too, please reply soon, many thanks x
Asked On : Sat, 4 Sep 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  291
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for nice query
You should consult some gynec for proper management ,as post salpingectomy there is some decrease in conception rate .
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
Dr .Bajoria
Answered: Thu, 6 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Anesthesiologist Dr. Shivakumar. M. C.'s  Response
As you had miscarriage followed by ectopic gestation which was treated by salphingectomy as you told. Because of this you may have intrauterine adhesions, this may be preventing implantation, kindly get yourself USG done to ruleout intauterine adhesions, this can be treated by adhesiolysis. and still your 24 no need to worry consult gynecologist.
Take care
Answered: Thu, 6 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.You should get HSG done to see the patency of remaining Fallopian tube.If it is patent then you should try ovulatory drugs like LETROZOLE 5mg daily from 3rd day of cycle to 7th day of cycle for 3 months,but in consultation with your Gynec. Always be cautious for ectopic pregnancy in your next pregnancy.Good luck.
Answered: Thu, 6 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor