Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I had a miscarriage and i have huge soft lump at bottom of vagina which bleeds. Do i need medical attention ?

I am 24 and have a miscarrige and one live birth during pregnancy I have a really bad time and was bed ridden for over six months, I have realized in the last year that huge soft lump at the bottom of my vigina down towards my bobo has came up, when I have to go number 2 sometimes I can go until I push on that lump and realine the poo with the right hole and it really hurt, where the lump connects to me it often gets raw and bleed very badly, I do not know what is going on but I am embaressed and scared and insight into the problem
Asked On : Sat, 13 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
This could be bleeding piles /Haemorrhoids. See a doctor personally, its a common problem aft pregnancy and childbirth, and is curable.
You can try homeopathy.
Answered: Sun, 14 Nov 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor