Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

I had a mild headache, sore throat for some reason, difficult to get to sleep,feeling roasting hot, but shivering and feeling cold at the same time

Hi, yesterday, I had a mild headache, so I took some calpol, gradually I begun to build up a sore throat for some reason, which intensifies when I swallow, upon going to bed, I found really difficult to get to sleep, and had about 3 hours of sleep in total, in the night, I woke up, feeling roasting hot, but shivering and feeling cold at the same time, I also felt like I could vomit at any moment. Drinking seems to lower my throat pains and prevent me from being sick. After waking up, and today going on a bit, I am feeling better, but still have a mild headache, and a sore stomach and throat, I also feel lightheaded, however I feel thats linked with my lack of sleep. Multiple symptoms, don t know what is cause Whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  342
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
You will get over it..Don't take prescription medicines...bad side affects....Trust me, especially the drugs they are pushing in this day and time! Take ibuprofen for headaches and fever, drink orange juice, and lots of water......Get some rest...
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
  User's Response
You are in a state of depression..go for a friend..go shopping..Get around people...Don't take meds...They are bad for you...
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
  User's Response
Medicine that you are taking...probably antibiotics or blood pressure pills or statins...Very dangerous....
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
I believe that you have a sinusitis/urti problem.You will need antibiotics if you have fever.Eat a soft diet today.Drink water at regular intervals.You can continue the paracetamol but you should also start antibiotics.I suggest you see a gp so that your chest can be examined.
Answered: Sat, 22 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor