Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

I had a fall at 31 weeks of pregnancy. Should I consult a doctor ?

im 31 weeks pregnant fell and slid and i tried to hold on to the chair and the chair just hit my right side. the baby is moving but i got a lil pains on my left side what should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
just minor jerk do not harm u .
if u feel more pain ,u need to get examine ur self.
i dont think ,there would any damage,
but for the confirmation gynecologist consultation is needed.
if u have sudden pain ,discharge or any unusual symptom ,rush to hospital.
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor