I had a dream where i had a heart attack and i actually felt the pain

The other night i had a dream where i had a heart attack and i actually felt the pain, physical pain, from in my dream.... and i don t know if i actually did have heart pain that worked it s way into my dream, or if i dreamed that i felt it. Since then i ve been really worried about my heart and i ve been thinking about it a lot and i noticed whenever i think about it really hard i can feel it beating... like a spasm. is something wrong? please help?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009