Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

121 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I had a diabetic I believe it's called Bullock blister

I had a diabetic I believe it's called Bullock blister on my right toe big toe and second toe in on the right foot it has basically healed from Bullock but it then became enlarged twice the size of the left foot it is massively didn't deep red and purple there seems to be no easing them anytime but I have had this in this condition for six months on my right foot second toe in I don't know what to do for treatment
Fri, 19 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi, I am diabetic and have diabetic right foot, some time 10 years back i had a major infection on my right and the sitution worsen to the extent that the doctors of hospital started talking of Amputation but with God Grace i came out of hospital and got the right foot operated from a private doctor, he removed the some bone parts of last three fingers, it worked and my foot was saved.know since from that time after every 6 to 9 months a Blister occurs on the down side of foot and which further develops into infection and dressing starts which lasts for a long time doctors call pressure sol and i usually take 12 hourly Novamox 625 cv & 24 hourly Linezolid 600 mg. please advice me the best and permanent solution so that these pressure sol s do not occur again.

doctor1 MD

I have type 2 diabetes. I have leg rash some are like water blisters, my doctor said it was called veena but I can t remember the rest of the name. She told be to get compression socks. I did and it busted the blisters. I m washing my legs with Band Aid antiseptic wash and them I but Neosporin on the broken blisters. Is there something else I can do?

doctor1 MD

I m inquiring for my boyfriend! He does have a Dr. appt this Thursday, but I m just wondering possible condition from these symptoms: Swelling begins just below my knees and my ankles and feet are quite inflamed. Some tiny blisters, mostly on my left foot, have opened and liquid is leaking out. Not a lot, but like a drop here and there. Hard to get shoes on. Feet look disfigured because the are so swollen. Not a diabetic, but has been taking pain med which I believe is a steroid. Feet have been swollen for over a week! Thought it would go away! Any info would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

Loading Online Doctors....