I had a PDA murmur, how high of a risk I would be running ?

Just out of curiosity, if I don't take penicillin before my dentist appointments, what are the chances of ? something happening? I had a PDA murmur about two or three years ago, but now it s gone(had surgery ). So what are the chances of something terrible happening? I do take it so don t worry, but I was just wondering. I really don t plan on stopping was just wondering how high of a risk I d be running, trust me I follow directions.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
you should only take it if it's prescribed to you. if you had the murmur fixed, it shouldn't be an issue. takl to your doctor and dentist.