Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I guess I have acne vulgaria, please suggest me remedy for it

i have acne on my face ..major probem is despite keeping my face clean n eating healthy it still persist n daily i see new eruptions...also when its over it leaves dark color mark, it does not go for months .... its been 3 yrs since i have been facing this problem pores are opening...kindly suggest me some medicine ...i have tried several home remedies !!
Asked On : Sat, 11 Sep 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  491
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
acne can be treated with local applications of cremes, some antibiotics, retinoids and LASERs.
LASER though expensive ( costs upto 5,000/- ), can clear the face off active acne and acne scars. The results are quite dramatic and patients simply love their skin after LASERs
dr suyash patankar
LASER & Cosmetic Surgeon
thane, mumbai
(022) 2542 2080. 2540 8580, 9987722899
Answered: Tue, 28 Sep 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  Anonymous's Response
I'm actually just getting through the last stages of Acne vulgaris on my scalp and I was given Acutane to deal with the problem by a dermatologist. It isn't a very pleasant medication to be on but it does work, so ask your doctor about getting an appointment booked with a dermatologist is my recommendation.
Answered: Wed, 3 Nov 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Syed's  Response
Take adequate rest. Avooid nightouts and stressful events.
Eat plenty of citrus fruits as lemon orange
If possible take honey with citrus juice " shahad neemu pani" early in the morning
Regular aerobics, walking etc may help you.
This is important than taking medicine alone
Answered: Wed, 3 Nov 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Acne in teenage is common, and goes away by itself.
If you are older, & its severe,consider treatment. A dermatologist or a homoeopath can help you
Answered: Mon, 25 Oct 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor