I got some solid looking bullet shaped brown pieces in my vomit

Last night I vomited, after a completely normal day of eating I was just nauseous. But after vomiting (the vomiting did not abnormally hurt) I looked at the vomit and saw that in it were two almost solid looking bullet shaped brown pieces in my vomit. Should I be worried?
Wed, 11 May 2011
plz let me know your age, better,you see gastroentrologist& get done upperGIT endoscopy to find out any ulcers, bleeding from oesophagus due to high portal pressure&many, ¬hing to worry if you are not smoker,chronic alcoholic,tobaco chewer. take cold water for time being along with tad rantac-d&tad gelucilmps 1 or2 on empty stomach.