Owl Image

I got some blood blisters all over arms from long term steroid use for Systemic Lupus

blood blisters all over arms from long term steroid use for Systemic Lupus My name is Lorrie & I am 44 years old..I have been diagnosed with systemic lupus since I was 32 years old..I have been on steroids off and mainly on for 12 years now..I have had these things that look like bloodblisters under the skin on my arms for a while now..But lately they are getting much worse & taking over both my forearms..Is this just a non-significant problem or not?? Thanks
Thu, 19 May 2011