Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

I got red colored skin rashes on my skin, how to cure this problem ?

hello doctor, i m 24 yrs old girl. i got red colored skin rashes on my skin( face,legs,arms). it feels so embarrrasing. suffering from this problem for last 10 yrs. i do take crotec ec tablet for this problem as suggested by dermatologist, which relieves me for 3-4 days. this problem arises during winter season only.sir i m a student and the place where i reside now, this tablet is not available , sir can u tell me how to cure this problem.and is there is any other tablet for this disease. shilpi
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  522
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
plz doctor help me out...i m very tensed.
Answered: Mon, 10 Jan 2011
  Anonymous's Response
i have the same problem. im 16 years old and ive been dealing with it for a while. my doctor told me that its because of the sun. when i go to the beach i like to get as tan as possbile becasue the redness geos away. but it affects it even more. he gave me this wicked good lotion called-Ammonium Lactate cream 12%. it works pretty well but i still have some of the redness
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you have been suffering from red rashes all over body, most probably this is due to allergy by sun light or due to some other allergen. you should rule out that allergen. you should keep your skin mostiruzed , apply only antihistamin cream over body. it helps is subsiding that rashes.
Answered: Fri, 23 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
This is due to allergy and if you want to cure it permanently then you should take homeopathic treatment because homeopathy can cure this kind of problems and without any side effects and your skin will also glow like anything. For online homeopathic treatment you can contact
Answered: Fri, 23 Sep 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor