Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I got really bad headache for past few months, please suggest me remedy

Hi I got really bad headache right now on the sinus area and the pain refer to the back teeth sometimes really feel pain on the left side and nausea. I have been in this trouble lately around 6 months or so and everytime it's in the evening after the sun down. I just want to know if it is the urgent problem or not really that bad? (sorry my English is bad and even worse when i got headache like this? Thank you Kanokwan
Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  419
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Have you consulted a neurologist and an ENT specialist? Once your sinus problem is cleared, you will feel fine. So focus on getting sinusitis and its causes corrected, your headache problem will be solved.

Answered: Sun, 14 Mar 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Prahlad S. Patki's  Response
Hi Longston,
It appears to me as a case of Sinusitis. Headache increases once secretions start occumulating in the sinus areas. Request you to consult a ENT Specialist, he may advice an X RAY, and depending on the stage, he will advice you antibiotics and analgesics. You need to keep your nose and throat secretion free. Frequent salt water gargle will help you in long run.
For the present , I advice you to take Crocin tablets when ever the headache is unbearable, also try Tab Septilin, one tablet thrice daily for one week.
Best of times.
Answered: Tue, 13 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Six months is a real long time.Consult a ENT specialist and get X-ray PNS or CT PNS done.Once the diagnosis is made,it will be easy to treat you.If X- ray suggests nothing in sinuses then you can consult neurologist.Thanks and good luck.
Answered: Tue, 13 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor