Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

I got punched under eye and it is swelling, how can i get cure from it ?

hi im 13 years old i got punched under my eye it swell and left a black mark under my how can i remove it
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  506
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi im 13 years old i got punched under my eye it swell and left a black mark under my EYE how can i remove it
Answered: Sat, 7 May 2011
  User's Response
welcome on health care magic. If you have got this punch today,use cold sponging around will get relief contnue it for few days. If this is few days old, consult any eye specialist.
Answered: Sat, 7 May 2011
  User's Response
Hi, now your question is just to remoe the black mark right? keep cucumber slices for few minutes with eyes closed. Also you can dip cotton in rose water and keep over your eyes for few minutes. Rose water would help to col your eyes well cucumber would help to remove the circles as well as serves as a cooling effect for the eyes. if the darkness is persistent, you can apply potato juice underneath ur eyes.
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
what u have is bruise due to punch
black color is due to leakage of blood in punch area
u need to consult doctor for eye check up
for black color u need to apply cream like thrombophob to reduce color
if there any bleeding spot is then apply antibiotic cream twice a day
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor