Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

I got married recently, and i am having problem while intercourse.

I got married recently, and i am having problem while intercourse it pains a lot once the skin goes back it doesn't come back when skin goes back it holds tightly and i will have lot of pain as soon as i put inside it pains her as well one more thing she is too younger to me does this effect, she is 20 now
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  1589
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response

i think you can use K Y jelly to get enough lubrication that may solve your problem but you have to make sometime for foreplay to get some secretions in her vagina and ease the intercourse
you cant depend on jelly for long it has nothing to do with the age
she should get habituated first
It could be the genital parts are disproportionate
Answered: Wed, 3 Mar 2010
  User's Response
Better use some lubricants like K-Y Jelly in the initial phase of married life.
Spend more time on foreplay like fondling, kissing etc to make her lubricate. Then only insert your penis.

If still it hurts, you can opt for circumcision.

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY, 9447705077,

Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
It is natural that after erection the skin goes back and doesnt come unless it gets out of erection If she doesnt have lubrication you must indulge in foreplay lot more and see that she gets enough lubrication
Answered: Wed, 3 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor