Owl Image

I got itchy and dry patches on legs. Can i use any steroid cream?

Hi I am 24 years old. I have dry and itchy reddish patches on my legs. Doctor suggested me with propynate cream. I kept using it long term whenever the problem came back. I heard that it s a steroid cream and using it long term can cause irreversible problems. I am facing a lot of hair loss now, is this because of using the ointment long term? What problems else can be caused in my situation? I still see those patches but I don t use propynate ointment anymore. Can someone suggest me what should be done?
Thu, 5 May 2011