Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

I got injured my eye with a hose pipe,and now i am having slight discomfort after applying tobramycin. Should i go to the ER ?

I am a 55 yr. Old, and while watering the lawn I was hit in the eye with my hose. I m having some slight discomfort and floater. My concern is that I had contacts on at the time of injury which I removed and applied tobramycin after flushing. Should I go to the ER.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Are you having pain and watering of your eyes. Any difficulty in vision. Kindly visit the ER for a proper examination and care of your eyes.
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor