I got heavy brown discharge after taking levonelle. Do i need to worry ?

i have taken levonelle one step 3 days after my period and now I'm bleeding again really heavy brown discharge, with stomach cramps feeling sick ect jt could this be? I had a period 3 days after I had finished I took the morning after pill due to protection break, since I took the pill I feel sick, bad stomach cramps very tired, also brown discharge really heavy, could this be anything to worry about as my last. Period finished a week ago before I took the pill? Thankyou
Mon, 9 May 2011