Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

I got grey stubby worms and blood like discharge. What is this and what do I do ?

Hi I recently discovered a grey stubby worm on the tolet paper after wiping my vagina. The worm was alive and moving when I saw it and only died when I flushed. The night before I also discovered that after sex the discharge was a bit blood like. What is this and what do I do about it. I m 19 female, have a vaginal thrush history and have had a cyst in my cervix and I noticed this while I was on antibioytics I am also hiv positive
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  347
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Firstly , this might be a worm from anus.If it is from vagina , you need to visit your Gynecologist and get evaluated.Please get your viral load and CD4 count checked to know if your immunity is low.
You need to get antibiotics appropriate to treat the infection as well as vitamin supplements.
Take care
Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Are you having any trouble urinating. Any lower abdominal pain. How are your stools. You could be having pinworms. You need to get yourself looked at by the Gynaecologist for proper examination and advice. Please provide above information and any other symptoms or important information for us to be in a better position to help you.
Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor