I got chest pain, shortness of breath, fast heart beat, sharp pain in stomach, back, arm, shoulder. Are they all symthoms of heart disease ?

I got chest pain, shortness of breath, fast heart beat, sharp pain in stomach, back, arm, shoulder . they are all symthoms of heart disease . i just went to my doctor , and he gave me the usual response let s do some test and we ll see the result in the next few days . i m really worried about it. i mean, i don t want to wait a few days for the lab to do the stupid test. i mean by the time they send the doctor the result i could be dead. so my question is, if i go to emergency room, will they do the test immediately and tell me the result in a few hours ? my real question, which none of the answer has addressed, was if i go to emergency room, will they tell me the result in a few hours? or they will just do the test then kick me home and call me back for the result in a few days?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009