Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

I got blood in the intercourse, am i suffering from erectile dysfunction ?

I am 17 and i have a problem, i was with my Girlfriend and she was Wanking me of, she was being pretty rough, eventually i felt a jolt of pain on my penis, i quickly got out of bed and looked down and there was blood everywhere... i rushed to the bathroom washed the blood away etc and now its quite tender wen i pull my foreskin back (this is 3-5 days after the incodent) i cant seem to be able to get the same erection like i use to and when i do get arroused it only goes semi sometimes a little harder... my penis looks the same, just the foreskin goes back a little bit further. this has been going on for a few days and im wondering if it will stop? im worried incase i have erectile disfunction? please help.
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

The pain may be the reason for reduced erection.

After it is healed, there will not be any problem as such.

But better you consult a doctor how deep it has torn.

Contact me for more information or guidance

Wish you Good Reproductive & Sexual Health
With Warm Regards,
Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; MHSc (Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant, Vaccines, Rabies & HIV / AIDS Prevention,
President, International Association of Sexual Medicine (IAS-M)

Call for Appointment:
+919 44 71 55 0 77 / +919 44 77 050 77 / +91 – 99 464 2 55 77 / /
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi friend
its due to the rough and vigorous movement only,the foreskin and along with frenulum might have been torned due to hyper stretching.Any way clean and dress that area in order to prevent infection .no need to worry it will heal, upto that no disturbance to penis.
The problem right now you are suffering due to the hyper stretching of skin only ,this will never leads you to erectile disfunction
dont worry
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
  User's Response
hi jordan defenitly it will come to normal if it not also after some time consult one surgeon and do simple circumcision, its not a big issue
May god bless you with simple rest
thanking you
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor