Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

I got blood and flesh in urine, is it dangerous ?

Hello, I am 33 years old. Recently i have observes blood and very small piece of flesh in my urine. Also get lot of irritation in urine track (on bottom part of penis) during urination. What could be the reason for this and how it can get cured.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  967
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Blood in urine at this age should be investigated aggressively............get a urinalysis and ultrasound

KUB done..that will probanly help in reaching diagnosis and then treatment can be initiated accordingly.

you may need urologist consultation also......

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you good health.

DR. Abhishek Agarwal.
Answered: Sun, 29 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having a urinary tract infection. Kindly get tested for the same and take the appropriate antibiotics as advised by your Urologist. Drink plenty of water to get relief of the symptoms.
Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor