Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

I got a vaginal bleeding after having sex. Had chlamydia

Hi, i have a very similar case to the one below. I had sex last night with my boyfriend in doggy style position, and to be honest it was very fast and hard. I had blood coming out of me just after. Do you think this could have been vaginal tearing? I know i do not have an STD as my boyfriend and I found out we had chlamydia a month ago, so went to get cleared up and took medication. This has now been 3 weeks since we took the medication. We followed all the advice from the doctor , so unless it has come back somehow or not cleared up fully, I can not see how its an STD again? I d just like to know if having hard fast sex really can cause bleeding like that? And can chlamydia return?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  217
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
STD can be transmitted from one infected partner to other so till one of you is infected again there will not be chlamydia or STD infection so don't worry.As far as the bleeding after sex is concerned it can be due to perineal tear in vagina and should stop on its own and if not then you have to consult a Gynaecologist.Fast or slow sex does not cause bleeding during and after sex but it can happen due to less lubrication;wrong position etc.
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor