Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

I got a palsied half my body,but it happen at one time, what happen to me ?

doc I want ask my strange disease, I got a palsied half my body, but it happen at one time, what happen to me ?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Oct 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  174
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
It happened one time and recovered within 24hrs it could be Transient ischemic attack
due tempoprary spasm or partial block in your major areteries of brain. Get done your
carotid aretery Doppler and consult neuro physician to get and prevent total paralysis
of one side of body in future. Thanks
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor