I got a infection on a stitched wound, what should i do for quick healing ?

hi good evening ,10 days befor i fall down from bike and i had awound on knee with three stiches 3 days before stiches have been removed but a mild infection has been producdd after this and i consulted a doctor personally and he prdscribed following tablets gudcef cv200, energy 99,zintac and lysoflam and i wanna know is this a good prescription and ifyesthen i wanna know about these tabs and their use and if no then what could be good and what should i do for quick healing can any body tell me why gudcef cv 200 tablet is prescribed
Mon, 25 Apr 2011
hi
gudcef cv is antibiotic tab.
it is to control infection
but u need good topical cream.
apply T BACT cream three times a day.
it will work best of all.
doc prescription is well only add this cream.