Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I got a burst lip and its growing like a rash with two colours. How can i get rid of it ?

hey, i got a burst lip(cut on my lip) about last year december. I never treated it. I thought it was a minor thing. now it has this thing that keeps growing on growing on my lip slowly. it looks like a rash but it has two colors. any help? im a 19 yr old male.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dear erinik,
welcome to HCM
Symptoms described by you can be of many things like GP,cheilitis,angioma.
Does it bleed anytime?
Does it increase on exposure to sunlight?

visit a good dermatologist who can diagnose and treat your condition.

Take care.

Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor