Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

I got a blood blister behind my right ear, please tell me what is it ?

I got a blood blister/boil blister behind my right ear. it feel like a squish ball when I touch it. it look reddish and have fluid inside. can anybody tell me what it is ? Thanks a lot
Asked On : Wed, 14 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1725
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
This sounds like mastoiditis. Do you have recurrent ear infections or Eustachian Tube dysfunction on that side? I have the same thing but mine is tender to the touch...I am going in tomorrow to have it drained. At first it was hard and now it is squishy so lucky me...the only way to get rid of it 100% is by having a mastoidectomy. I have been on antibiotics but they haven't helped much. Also lots of pain and I have been using heat and cold packs to help with the pain also taking pain surgeon says the symptoms won't go away until I have surgery they will just keep coming back :-( I would go to the doctor and have it looked at. Go see an Ear Specialist.
Answered: Tue, 17 Aug 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor