Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

I got Penile lichen scleroses. what I should do ?

I am a 18 year old boy and have no sex life. There is whiteness on tip of my penis for last 4 days. the tip skin has become dry and unstrechable and I experiance pain when I manstrubate and blood blisters appears. Please help me what I should do ? whom should i consult to ? I am very scared. my research on interenet points that i got Penile lichen scleroses. please help.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  555
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

what it is it can only told by the doctor, you consult a dermatologist who can asses and let you know what exactly it is

Answered: Wed, 10 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor